FF&P prides itself on a very special office culture. We are a team that truly cares about our work and each other, and we value inclusion, respect, and camaraderie. While we strive for cohesion, we also believe everyone’s voice matters. Life-long learning is a priority and self-motivated individuals are encouraged to explore their own interests and talents.
We are a seeking a Design Team Member to join us.
You are among the best and the brightest—but not in the conventional sense. Although a passion for design and expertise in architectural practice is a must, you are also full of new ideas, are eager to try new things, you’re adaptable and flexible, and you take initiative.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Preparing project presentation materials, diagrams, renderings, models, and graphics
– Production of architectural drawings, documentation, and renderings
– Participating in developing design, preparing a drawing set, and producing other deliverables throughout the design process
– Conducting research and development of all project materials, including design options
Your qualifications are:
– Familiarity with the tasks involved in providing architectural services from pre-design through construction documentation
– Proficiency in design conception and presentation
– A Bachelor or Master of Architecture from an accredited institution
– 0-5 years professional architectural experience
– Familiarity with architectural design, building systems, materials, codes, construction drawings, techniques and detailing, construction administration
– General understanding of project and consultant coordination
– Facility using BIM as a design tool
– Fluency with Revit, Enscape, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign). Proficiency with V-Ray and MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
– Strong graphic design, oral, and written communications skills
– You have an excellent work ethic, can perform without constant supervision, and will take initiative
– You are a problem-solver who can anticipate needs, help make decisions, seeks answers to your questions, and who enjoys working collaboratively with others
– 1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume and samples of work (academic and professional). File size must not exceed 5MB
– Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Design Team Member”
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to respond to those applicants we are interested in interviewing.