FF&P prides itself on a very special office culture. We are a team that truly cares about our work and each other, and we value inclusion, respect, and camaraderie. While we strive for cohesion, we also believe everyone’s voice matters. Life-long learning is a priority and self-motivated individuals are encouraged to explore their own interests and talents.
Frederick Fisher and Partners (FF&P) has committed its practice to enhancing the passion and energy of communities and organizations of all types around the globe. Our studio is inspired by a wide aesthetic character range influenced by historical and cultural references, local context, projected use and integrated technology. Known for cultivating and enriching living, learning, cultural and working spaces in public and private atmospheres, FF&P’s projects are diverse while sharing a common approach of connecting people to their environments and each other.
Our LA and NYC studios are led by seven partners who stay directly involved in the daily nuances of the firm, and are vital to developing project strategy and team organization. The partners, along with handpicked designers, architects, and project managers, represent the future of FF&P as a firm that fully understands and appreciates each team member. Our entire firm contributes to an ongoing shared dialog about new ways of living, learning, working, and experiencing art and culture.
You will play a key role in the marketing of the practice by providing support for all marketing, public relations (PR), and business development efforts. You will assist in developing and implementing marketing and PR campaigns; tracking client and project data; maintain marketing communication materials; coordinating/planning meetings and client events; maintaining databases; completing research and preparing.
– Manage the entire RFP/RFQ process.
– Managing marketing team.
– Manage the implementation of the annual strategic marketing plan including establishing and maintaining marketing budget.
– Provide support for speaking engagements, industry events, presentations, etc.
– Manage marketing materials, including project descriptions, lists, resumes, data sheets, etc.
– Research potential clients and markets.
– Promote the firm at events.
– Manage the integration and maintenance of the approved FF&P design guidelines in all internal and external communications for the office.
– Provide support on graphic needs for project renderings, preparation for interviews and graphic communication throughout our proposals and marketing communication pieces.
– Manage/perform website maintenance.
– Identify opportunities for staff to write for publication and to present at conferences and events.
– Responsible for managing marketing system (CRM, image library, digital asset database).
– Strategic planning and research for bid responses.
– Track and research project opportunities/conduct client research.
– Develop capability statement documents to support opportunities and conversion.
– Contribute ideas to the Business Planning process.
– Develop useful external relationships with fellow design /property /architecture/ building/ engineering marketing professionals, event company representatives, industry body representatives etc.
– College Degree in Architecture Design, Communications, Journalism or Marketing.
– Ability to handle multiple deadlines.
– 5+ years experience in a similar role in an architecture, engineering, construction or design firm (preferred but not required).
– Excellent writing, research, organizational and graphics skills.
– Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
– Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Fluency in social media platforms (including data analytics)
– Experience with WordPress a plus
– Casual work environment
– Flex time hours (M-Th 8-6, Friday 8-12)
– Vacation and sick time
– Medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD coverage
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org