FF&P prides itself on a very special office culture. We are a team that truly cares about our work and each other, and we value inclusion, respect, and camaraderie. While we strive for cohesion, we also believe everyone’s voice matters. Life-long learning is a priority and self-motivated individuals are encouraged to explore their own interests and talents.
At Frederick Fisher and Partners, our mission is simple—improve life through architecture. We are lucky to
work with some of the world’s most prestigious educational, cultural, and civic institutions. Our diverse,
award-winning projects range from universities and schools to museums and creative workspaces, from
adaptive reuse to recreational facilities and parks, from houses to housing.
Guided by four pillars—Process, Context, Function, and Aesthetics—we engage in our design work
thoughtfully and thoroughly. While our architecture reflects the rich variety of the clients and communities
we serve, our ethos emphasizes clean elegance, domesticity, and delight. In everything we create, we strive
to integrate innovation and collaboration, beauty and authenticity, buildability and sustainability, and a
broad cultural perspective.
In addition to competitive salaries, benefits, 401K options, and paid vacation time, FFP prides itself on its
special office culture. We are a team that truly cares about our work and each other, and we value
inclusion, respect, and camaraderie. While we strive for cohesion, we also believe everyone’s voice
matters. Life-long learning is a priority, and we encourage our talented staff to share their knowledge and
You are among the best and the brightest—but not in the conventional sense. Although a passion for
design and expertise in architectural practice is a must, you are also full of new ideas, are eager to try new
things, you are adaptable and flexible, and you take initiative.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Participating in developing design, preparing a drawing set, and producing other deliverables
throughout the design process
· Conducting research and development of all project materials, including design options
· Preparing project presentation materials, diagrams, renderings, models, and graphics
· Production of architectural drawings and documentation.
· Familiarity with the tasks involved in providing architectural services from pre-design through
· Proficiency in design conception and presentation, as well as construction documentation
· A Bachelor or Master of Architecture from an accredited institution
· Experience and knowledge of architectural design, drafting, detailing, building materials, codes,
· General understanding of project and consultant coordination
· Facility using BIM as a design tool
12248 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90025 | (310) 820–6680 | fisherpartners.net
· Proficient with Revit and expert in Sketchup, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and MS Office
· Strong graphic, oral, and written communications skills
· You have excellent work ethic and can perform without constant supervision
· You are a problem-solver who can anticipate needs, help make decisions, and who enjoys
working collaboratively with others
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
· Casual work environment
· Flex time hours (M-Th 9 hrs.; Friday 4 hrs.)
· Medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD coverage
· 1 PDF w/ cover letter, resume and samples of work (both academic and professional). File size
must not exceed 5MB.
· Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Intermediate
Due to the high volume of resumes we receive; we are only able to respond to those applicants we are
interested in interviewing.